Friday, December 19, 2008

The Christmas Season

School is done for 2008!!! Yahoo. I can now finally write in the blog.


This year has been crazy at school. I am teaching in a school where the state has had to come and restructure the school. In other words, we have so much paper work and people coming in and out of our rooms. It is just a lot of work and very stressful.


Now for family items. Riley is doing great in 2nd grade. He loves his teacher and his class. We have struggled with some reading issues, but we are finally making progress. He finished soccer in October and loved it. He is starting basketball this weekend. It is so cool to have kids in sports. Caitlyn is loving kindergarten. I have NOT received a call from the principal about her roughness, yet. She is starting to read (that may be spurring Riley on) and spell. She has lots of friends including a boy named Dean. Brodie is now attending the S.T.A.R. program at Manual (where I teach). I was worried that he might cry every day, but only when I come in unexpectedly. So, I just stay away and he does fine. His teacher says she cannot get him to stop talking, now. WOW!!


Robert and I are great. Robert's job is still very busy, but only one trip this year. I was the head volleyball coach of the high school team. That is what kept me very busy in the fall. I love my job, but it is very stressful and takes a lot of my time. Thanks to my wonderful husband for taking a lot of the burden this year. He is great.


Our family wishes you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We love each of you and look forward to hearing from all of you this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...just found your blog and thought I'd say hello and Merry Christmas!